Friday, November 18, 2011

Could you please help me with Mint Cookies?

I'm looking to make a very special type of cookie -- believe it or not, NOT a Mint Cookie -- but I can't do it unless I know how to make Mint Cookies!





Now, I'm not talking anything with chocolate. Just Mint. No extract, either.





If I *need* to use Mint Extract, please tell me how to make it in a timely manner. (No more than two weeks, please!)





Your help is appreciated. Thank you.

Could you please help me with Mint Cookies?
ANDES CHOCOLATE MINT COOKIES





3/4 c. butter


1 1/2 c. brown sugar


2 tbsp. water


12 oz. bag chocolate chips


2 eggs


2 3/4 c. flour


1/2 tsp. salt


1 1/4 tsp. soda





Melt together butter, brown sugar and water. Add chocolate chips and stir until melted. Let stand 10 minutes to cool. Add remaining ingredients. Chill dough at least 1 hour. Roll into balls and place on lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 9 minutes. Remove from oven and place 1/2 Andes mint on top of each cookie. Put back in oven for only about 10 seconds. Swirl top of cookie with a spoon.
Reply:buy a cook book


No comments:

Post a Comment