Friday, November 18, 2011

How do you make Olive Garden's Lime Mint Fresco?

I recently had dinner out at Olive Garden and with my meal I ordered a 'Lime Mint Fresco' and it was delicious! Any one have an idea how to make it?





I am a huge fan of Mojitos and so if you have a good recipe for a Mojito then include that too. Thanks!

How do you make Olive Garden's Lime Mint Fresco?
I couldn't find anything online. The next time you're at OG, ask them for the recipe.





Mojito recipe:





3 fresh mint sprigs


2 tsp sugar


3 tbsp fresh lime juice


1 1/2 oz light rum


club soda





In a tall thin glass, crush part of the mint with a fork to coat the inside. Add the sugar and lime juice and stir thoroughly. Top with ice. Add rum and mix. Top off with *chilled* club soda (or seltzer). Add a lime slice and the remaining mint, and serve.


No comments:

Post a Comment