Saturday, November 14, 2009

Can I transfer an international credit card balance with MINT?

I want to transfer the balance of my Australian credit card to a Mint card here in the UK so it's easier to pay/track payments. I have tried entering the number of my Austrlalian card on the Mint website but it will not accept it, do I have to contact Mint? Is this possible at all?

Can I transfer an international credit card balance with MINT?
Daniel you need to Contact your Bank, they should let you transfer it to your existing credit card and also allow you to have further credit, it is strictly up to the banking corporation if they will accept the debt on your Australian Credit Card.





Contact MINT and have a word with them about it, they will know the answer more so than anyone else, I wish you luck, have a great day
Reply:nope only mastercard


No comments:

Post a Comment