Saturday, November 14, 2009

How long does it take for mint julep mask to actually start working instead of making you break out?

ok..ive used differin for about two years but it always brought everything out, even if i had 100 percent clear skin from it, i would wear make up and at the end of the day you could see every imperfection cause it brought everything out, so it sucked. I stopped that a few months ago and just started using regular face wash. I used cetaphil for oily skin when i used differin but it hardly got my make up off..im woundering if i should just go back to using just cetaphil and see how it works? I break out a lot now..not so much big ones, but i have little tiny white and black heads all over my face..IT SUCKS..i cant leave my house without make up on, and im going to costa rica in a few weeks and dont want to have to worry about applying make up eeeeevery morning. I tried mint julep mask twice, and both times this made me break out even more. I know masks are suppose to bring everything out, but how do i use that and how long does it take for it to actually work? heeelllppppppp

How long does it take for mint julep mask to actually start working instead of making you break out?
don't use the masks anymore get yourself some good face wash like biore pore reducing and then a great moisurizer. everytime i have used masks it was zit city everytime!


No comments:

Post a Comment