Saturday, November 14, 2009

Where Can I Find A Wisconsin State Quarter Watch From US Mint?

I am looking ofr a watch issued by the US Mint for the State of Wisconsin Quarter. They are no longer making them at the mint. I'm hopeful someone will know or perhaps even want to sell me theres? My father-in-law, age 94 would love to have one!

Where Can I Find A Wisconsin State Quarter Watch From US Mint?
I am not aware the mint ever made one in the first place. I do remember a gold coin one some years ago in one of there catalogs. Seems strange they would do that for Wisconsin and not the other states. I think a private firm may have but not the mint. You can do a check of eBay and other auction sites. That maybe your best chance.
Reply:what year are they and do they have to be in mint condition? Don't understand question, is it a watch or a coin you want?

elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment