Friday, May 21, 2010

I have several old books in mint condition and would like to sale them is there any place that would buy them?

The books that I have are mostly 1950's editions of Random House. Educational and Factual with some historical. All are hardback covered, no riped pages and are in excellent condition. I also have a complete set of Colliers Encyclopedias. With bonus books from the late 50's to early 60's these too are in excellent condition. I hope someone out there has the answer for me I would like to see them go to someone that appreciates fine old books.

I have several old books in mint condition and would like to sale them is there any place that would buy them?
E-bay is the best place to start. Do research on the internet, go to your local library. That should get you started
Reply:I suggest that you look on ebay and compare prices with similar books. You can get them appraised, but I'm not sure where you can do that. also, look on book sites like amazon.com(in the books section) and look for a similar book.


No comments:

Post a Comment